Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Submission for ArtOrder Creature Retread

Well I have taken the plunge, manned up (so to speak) and actually tried to participate in the ArtOrder challenge calle Creature Retread. I am terrified to tell the truth.

I know that I'm supposed to become a professional illustrator pretty soon, but that doesn't mean I don't have a little vicious goblin in my head who likes to point out weaknesses. I think everyone has one. Right now mine is telling me that I suck when it comes to digital artwork...Be it true or not that's how I feel. This submission is the first real attempt I have done when it comes to digital work that is even worth mentioning.

Fingers crossed that somebody will actually like it. We will see. I think I'm pleased with it though. I know there are some flaws here and there, but time will not permit any further work on this piece due to school.



No comments:

Post a Comment