Sunday, October 16, 2011

A little early, but hey Happy Halloween

Let me start by saying I love Halloween!! I do the whole dressing thing. So much fun and this year I'm going as poison Ivy, well I will if my wig arrives in time that is.

I have for the fourth year in a row been able to keep my promise to myself and make a Halloween card. They are never quite the same, but for some reason I always end up painting witches and vampires. This year it is no different.

There is a witch this year too, the only big difference is that I have chosen to use the Blood elves from World of Warcraft as inspiration for my little yearly "spoof". So here it is, my sexy, wicked blood elf witch (it should totally be a new class).

(To read the text please press image for larger view)

To anyone reading this blog, I challenge you to make your own Halloween card!!!

If you do make one then send me a link as I'd love to see some more Halloween works.

Until next time
Anita Night

No comments:

Post a Comment