Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy customers, happy illustrator!

As a response to my special offer for parts of March and April I got quite a few commissions and have therefore been hard at work trying to make my customers happy. I've recently finished up three different original character portraits, where two of them where of the same character as imagined by two different customers.

Seeing as all the characters were male I had quite the challenge on my hands as I usually do females and certainly not orcs, but I am not the one to shy away from a challenge and I know I did good. The customers were very pleased and in the end that is what matters!

Below you can see the results of my commissions, do enjoy!


Character (c) John Gunnar Kristiansen




Want to commission a character portrait for yourself?
Drop me a line at anitaolsen.illustration@gmail.com

Want to see more art?
Visit: http://www.anitaolsen.daportfolio.com



Until next time
Anita K. Olsen Stoebakk


No comments:

Post a Comment