Friday, October 23, 2009

Life is hard...

Life is hard for someone like me. If I had my way I would be sitting in a nice airy studio all day painting and drawing, but unfortunately it is not so. Like everyone else I am a tiny cog in a giant machine.

Lately it has felt like the little cog that is me is about to fall apart. I'm so tired of worrying about my job, about cooperating with students I don't know or like at school. Iworry about my health, and wether or not I'll keep my grades up. It's just all too much for me. I should probably see a shrink or something, but I'm a little scared of shrinks. I'm a little too proud to really admit to myself that I actually need help too. I've always managed on my own you know.

I feel kind of lost. The only light in my days right now is my beloved other half, he takes care of me when I'm exhausted and he comforts me when I cry. I don't know what I would do without him.

To end this post on a happier note, here is a little personal piece of work I did about a year ago :)


No comments:

Post a Comment