Sunday, May 23, 2010

Little me

There is much to say about little me,
but so hard to find the words
There are many hidden things inside of me
that no one ever learns

Little secret spaces
spaces that want to be liberated
that want to reveal their hidden worth

There is a lot of dream inside of little me,
so hard to set it free
There are flaming wishes raging inside of me
so wildly it burns

Little sparkling bonfires
bonfires that shine a guiding light
illuminating the pathways I must tread

I'm in a funny mood these days. I've been living on painkillers and antibiotics this week after I got one of my wisdom teeth pulled out. I am under a lot of stress. I'm making a magazine cover, finishing a large school project and trying to do some self promotion work, and prepare an Artstand for Desucon 2010. It's all a lot to handle all at once and I always work so hard to make everything work out in the end. I try to do my very best, I try so hard it wears me out. I've become a workoholic. Something I never thought I would be. It's not healthy.

Things usually work out in the end. I just have to keep up the work and cross my fingers and not let the stress get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment