Sunday, May 2, 2010

Published in Black Lantern Publishing ^^

Hooray ^^ I've just been published for the third time in my life. The first was our schools year book, nothing big or special, but it was still fun. The second time was for the childrens literature and poetry magazine Crow Toes Quarterly,
and now I've been published in Black Lantern Publishings summer issue of their art and literary journal. I find it very exciting, especially since they were kind enough to write a little bit about me and my art and provide a link to my online portfolio.

Head on over to black lantern publishing and take a look at all the lovely artists and writers they have lined Including me, Anita Olsen a.k.a Anita Night) up for their summer issue which was recently released:

http://blacklanternpublishing3.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anita,

    I came over from Wyvern to follow you on your blog!

    My blog is http://authoraubrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out both pictures on the website! Congrats on being published, your artwork is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete