Friday, August 26, 2011

Perky Pug

It's sketch of the day time again!! or it would be if this was last friday. I was going to put this image up here but I haven't had the time and it sort of slipped my mind, but here it is now

*drumroll*

The Perky Pug


He was originally made for a Q&A round at my Norwegian blog. My friend RoseDoll asked if I could draw a pug. So I found a picture of her little dog Morfar which in English is translated into Grandpa, and used him as reference.

I think he ended up looking great even if I didn't trace the outlines first. This was made freehanded. I just looked at the reference and drew. Which is how it should be done of course. I sometimes feel like a cheater if I trace things, even if I just trace a little bit, but sometimes I will do it if it will save me time on a deadline and I'm not in danger of infringing anybodies work.

Anyways, hope you like it

Until next time
Anita Night




No comments:

Post a Comment