Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nasal probing...

It sounds disgusting yes?..well, relax it's not what you think it is.
Unless you think it's a bunch of sketches where I explore the concept of drawing noses.
Then it's exactly what you think it is!

One of my tutors at the University of Wolverhampton mentioned to me that I should practice drawing noses because all my noses looked pretty much the same. Given some time to think about that statement I had no choice but to agree (damn). So half a year after the eye opening comment here I am drawing noses, and having a surprisingly good time doing so.

Voila! enjoy the nosy goodness:






Yes, mostly female noseyness going on, not a lot of variety there I'm afraid. So I figured I kind of had to draw a male nose, and I just couldn't leave the nose alone. It had such character and it deserved an equally interesting face so I drew an old man, a lovable little fellow who probably uses a crutch and likes hot soup.



Hoping someone will have enjoyed my sketchy nose special.

Until next time
Anita Night

No comments:

Post a Comment