Friday, April 27, 2012

The promotional brochures are finally here!

Hooray, my new brochures have fianlly arrived and well worth the money I think. The paper quality was a bit different from what I expected it to be, but I am pleasantly surprised to be honest. I expected a slightly thick and matte finish, but got a slightly thinner but lustre treated paper instead that make thhe brochures very light. The color difference was not very big either., slightly darker than on my screen but nothing that really mattered.

I can't wait to send these out to potential clients. I
hope these new brochures can be able to bump my business up a notch or two. All I need now are some nice envelopes.


As you can see my layout is a bit different than just your standard brochure, I'm very glad it worked out in print and that nothing got screwed up. I have the worst luck with printers, usually something always goes wrong, but then again all manner of technical equipment hates me. It's like I have a computer virus in my fingertips or sometimes.


Brochure exterior

Brochure interior

That's all for now, but as a last note please visit my official facebook page and like my business or leave a comment.
Until next time
Anita K. Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment