Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Arch the Angel

Todays drawing is a lovely angel. Her name is "Arch" and she is the angel of twilight. At least that's what I think she is. Please note her fashion forward haircut! (fullview people).





She will be the featured drawing in my upcoming video tutorial about how I do my digital coloring. It was requested by one of the new followers on my Norwegian blog, but since I'm so into sharing I'll post it here also.I have yet to start making the tutorial but I at least have the base drawing and concept. I am spending some time getting acquainted with some editing software and the fraps programe tha will allow me to record my process. It may take a while, but it's coming I promise!

Tomorrow I will be at work most of the day, but maybe I'll be able to get started on this new venture on Thursday, we'll see ;)

Until next time
Anita K. Olsen

Contact info for Anita K. Olsen Illustration:
anitaolsen.illustration@gmail.com
http://www.anitaolsen.daportfolio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment