Sunday, June 17, 2012

Smoke and shadows - a portrait

It's been a little while since I've been able to post anything. I've been struggling with a lot of work, exhaustion and well just a plain old lack of creativity. I needed a break, but now I think I'm back again.

I did some photos of myself which I plan to use for future reference in case I need to do some portraits. I was going to leave it at that, but I couldn't resist playing around in Photoshop a little bit so today I have some photographs to show you instead of my usual illustrations.

Hope you'll enjoy them and see them for what they are. A bit of fun. We all need that every once in a while :)

Original photo 1:

Edited photo 1




original photo 2:

Editied photo 2:



Digital media is just an endless opportunity for fun!

Until next time
Anita K. Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment