Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween from a stressed out pumpkin!

Yaaay, I love Halloween. Unfortunately I have to work all day tomorrow so not a lot of celebrating for me.
Not that I would let that stop me, no! I've dedicated a chunk of my day to Halloweeny goodnes. Yesterday I made Halloween cookies..they're all gone now...;) Today I made a pumpkin lantern!

Below you can see the process and the end result of my pumpkin carving endeavors!
Enjoy.

It begins with an ordinary pumpkin...

Some surgical marks are placed upon it's little noggin. 


Open brain surgery going on here!

 Poor pumpkin. He is obviously stressed out about loosing his lid :P

 But now he looks awesome and glows in the dark!


Trick or Treat everyone ^^


Until next time
Anita K. Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment