Friday, November 2, 2012

Fictional Five - The List!

Ok, so get ready for a silly post. I have contracted the flu so I' have done..nothing all day except watching videos on youtube...
 I'm always behind on memes or hypes or trends. I just can't keep up and most of the time I can't be bothered either. Because let's face it a lot of what happens on the Internet is just plain old stupid. However today I watched Vaginal Fantasy Hangout episode 2 with Felicia Day, Bonnie Burton, Kiala Kazabee and Veronica Belmont. (I'm sick, I needed entertainment and those girls are awesome!)
you can watch the episode here:



Anyway they broached the subject of  "The List", you know five celebrities you could be with..sexually if you met them. They however put a spin on it and made their own "Fictional Five" characters from games, cartoons, tv-shows, films and books. Now I have always had crushes on fictional characters instead of real people...now that sounded very bad, but you get my point..I hope. Drooling after celebrities just feels weird because you don't know them as people, you just get to see the outside. Fictional characters however, you get to know them, you get to know their life stories and get whisked away into their respective alternate universes. So much more interesting. Did I mention that I love list making, well now I have!

Without any more ado here is my Fictional Five list:

1. Prince Arutha from the Riftwar Saga by Raymond E. Feist.
He is noble, brooding and dark haired. Sort of like my fiancée when I think about it. That's kind of freaky!
(btw he marries a woman with the same name as I have, I like the sound of princess Anita :P).

2. Dante from the Devil May Cry video Games. Do I really have to explain myself?

3. Aragorn From Lord of the Rings

4. Fenris from Dragon Age 2

5. Eric Northman...True Blood, yes!

What's your Fictional Five?

Until next time
Anita K. Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment