Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My DeviantArt!

Hi all!
I got to thinking the other day about the fact that I have been on Deviantart for years, but I've never really made the effort to reach out to the community there. I've sort of just been hanging around not doing much.
I want to change that so I'm reaching out to you now. If any of my readers are on DeviantArt and want to
connect with me there you are very welcome! You can click the link below and it will take you to my one and only DeviantArt profile.

Anita's DeviantArt!

I put up a lot of things on that profile, stuff I wouldn't keep around in my professional portfolio so it's quite interesting to see the development of my artistic skills through the years :)

That's all I had to share with you this time but never fear I will be back soon with more quirkyness
or art or useful adult advice!

Until next time
Anita K. Olsen

contact:
anitaolsen.illustration@gmail.com

website:
www.anitaolsen.daportfolio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment