Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Logo design - Norsk geek forum

These past two days I've been working on a logo design for a Norwegian Geek Forum that was started up by a friend of my fiancée. They have both been working on it apparently and suddenly found themselves in the need of a logo. They kindly requested if I could make one for them, and being the loving wife to be that I am I graciously agreed to help them out. Of course I was quite delighted to be asked to help out, since I am a geek of heart.

Below you can see the logo I designed for them. It consists of various gaming controllers inspired by the Atari 2600 joystick, a classic computer mouse, the PS3 controller and the old classic Nintendo controller.
The boys were happy with the design and so am I, so all is well that ends well!

(c) Anita K. Olsen

(c) Anita K. Olsen


Until next time
Anita K. Olsen

contact:
anitaolsen.illustration@gmail.com


3 comments: