Saturday, February 2, 2013

Drink and Draw - episode 1 doodle!

Ok, so if you payed attention to my last post you probably saw the Drink and Draw Hangout video that the members of my Drink and Draw group posted last night. The video featured me and my fellow artistic friends drinking while drawing Children's characters as horror characters.

If you haven't seen it yet then go to my previous post and do so!

If you've already watched it or can't be bothered to watch it you can see the drawings I made during the session in this post. Below you can see my supercute and slightly disturbing take on a My little pony/Cthulhu character - it's "My Little Cthulhu!" (cheers)

So this is the original sketch I made last night:


And this is the finished drawing that I colored in today!




I had so much fun making the Drink and Draw video, and hopefully we'll be able to make another one soon! I hope you guys have enjoyed the process and getting to know Drink and Draw - the Norwegian division!

If you want to see what Inna made she has also posted it to her Doodle Pod blog so head on over there and check out her adorable, but scary Pikachu drawing!

Until next time,
Anita Olsen Stoebakk

Contact:
anitaolsen.illustration@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment