Saturday, February 16, 2013

Meesha the Monk - A pathfinder character portrait

I've been playing a lot of tabletop RPG's with my husband and our friends up north via Google Hangouts lately. We recently started a new campaign where I chose to play a half-elf monk. I have never tried to play a monk before and I'm finding it to be a bit of a challenge mostly because I'm not a person with very monk like personality traits. I'm enjoying the challenge though.

While we've been playing I've been doodling when my character isn't participating in a certain scene, so below is the result of that. It is a character portrait of Meesha the Monk, my OC(original character). I decided to keep the design very simple, since she is a simple monk with few worldly possessions mostly confined to a silent and to her, often boring life in the temple.

(c) Anita K. Olsen Stoebakk

(c) Anita K. Olsen Stoebakk

I've always drawn my own characters, and I have often done so for my friends in the past. I enjoy giving life to characters.


Until next time,
Anita K. Olsen Stoebakk

Contact:
anitaolsen.illustration@gmail.com

Website:
http://www.anitaolsen.daportfolio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment