Monday, June 24, 2013

Anatomy sketches - contains nudity!

I've been doodling quite a bit this past weekend trying to use the new things I learned from my newly purchased anatomy book. The goal is to improve upon my figure drawing and to be able to draw the human figure without it looking stiff and unnatural which is sadly one of my problems at the moment. Below you can see some of the results from my recent efforts. I think I've done a good job and have taken some small steps towards achieving my goal.

I do have to  point out that staring at bottoms, fannies and penises for hours on end is not something I am accustomed to, but since I am not a shrinking violet in any sense of the word I don't really mind. I like looking at the human body, as long as it is not my own that is (Like most girls I'm not that comfortable in my own skin).
Boobs!



Penis!


Well that's all for now folks!

Until next time,
Anita K. Olsen Stoebakk

Contact:
anitaolsen.illustration@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment