Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Business Cards!

I recently decided to order up some new business cards. Considering that I only had last years batch lying around it was time for an update. This time around I ordered my cards from www.moo.com. I have been considering to test them for a while and decided the time was right.

I was not disappointed by them. They delivered the cards very swiftly and I was able to choose from several different paper qualities without having to break the bank on any of the options. In the end I ordered the eco-friendly cards made from recycled paper. I got 50 of them in Norwegian and 50 in English so there's something for everyone!

Think green !

Aren't they pretty!?




Until next time,
Anita K. Olsen Stoebakk

Contact:
anitaolsen.illustration@gmail.com

website:
http://www.anitaolsen.daportfolio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment