Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Cowgon

We recently had a 3D assignment at school. we were supposed to take the mascot of a company that makes chocolate and strawberry milk and yoghurt and make it appeal to a new consumer group. The original mascot looks like this:


I decided to make a mascot cow that would appeal to D&D -rpg enthisiasts, fantasy nerds, basically myself and pretty much all of my friends. So I made a cowgon. A mythical creature covered in sequin-like scales, with mighty wings and a large treasure hoard. The design was supposed to look like an add campaign so I tried to make it look like posters and whole page adds. I even made a character sheet for the cow explaining it's special powers. Wanna know what it is?

The Cowgons secret weapon is that it always has ice cold fresh chocolate milk that refreshes the players after a long night of D&D and snacking :P

 



Why did I do this- cus I love D&D

No comments:

Post a Comment