Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gene Splicing Inc.

Yezz, I created a gene splicing lab in my basement...well at least I would have if I had a basement, but seeing as I'm stuck in my apartment measuring an astounding 38 kvm (quadratemeter?) the lab is completely imaginary at this point. which is probably a good thing, never really was good at chemistry. I'd probably just blow something up, and I think my neighbors would be slightly unhappy with me..

Anywhoot, I've been gene splicing a dragonfly with a deer, and I think there's a bee or a hornet or something with a stinger on it that flew into the lab while I was starting the splicing process and decided to get in on the action.

Now why would I try to gene splice anything at all, everyone who knows me knows that I've never really excelled at drawing animals or monsters, basically anything that is covered in fur or that has more than two legs is just not my cup o' tea. Be that as it may, that is the current ArtOrder challenge, Gene splicing and mutations. And once again I am throwing in my two cents. So without further ado, here is the Flying Dradeer!


I think that it is properly finished, I'm 99% sure. But there is one percent of me that is a little unsure..I'll give it a day or two before I submit it. Constructive criticism is very welcome :)

With love Anita Night


1 comment:

  1. Ahh very cool!! Good luck in the contest! Can't wait to see all the entries!

    ReplyDelete