Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hip Pop Rocksy - Recent release!

I've got a project...can you believe it (well I guess it's not so unbelievable, I'm just not used to having someone wanting my artwork, since I'm still in Uni). I can't say too much about the specific specifics, but I'm terribly excited about it :p

I'm doing some artwork for Dilemmr and their Hip Pop Rocksy project.

They recently launched their project online and you can check it out at this address:

www.hippoprocksy.com

You can follow Rocksy the the rockstar on her missions through space and well wherever her jobs take her while listening to some of her specially recorded songs. Follow it on Twitter or on facebook, or even on MySpace.

A lot of things will be happening in the future and hopefully a lot of people will find the project intriguing and interesting so stay tuned. It really is worth looking in to.

Until next time
Anita Night

No comments:

Post a Comment