Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Veronica Belmont gets elvenized!..or something like that!

Since I love Fantasy literature it almost goes without saying that I love the "Sword and Laser" fantasy and Sci-Fi literature show. It is a part of the Youtube channel "Geek and Sundry" and there is a new episode every Friday.

One of the hosts of this show is the lovely, geeky and charming Veronica Belmont. I find her to be very approachable and that I share a similar taste in books with her. Also she co-hosts the Vaginal Fantasy Book Club with none other than Felicia Day, Bonnie Burton and Kiala Kazabee, which I find to be very enjoyable even if I rarely read a lot of erotica.

So pretty much on a whim I decided to draw a fantasy portrait of Veronica Belmont or should I say "Elfmont"and here it is:

(c) Anita K. Olsen Stoebakk


And in case you didn't know what the real Veronica looks like here is a picture I fished from the Google pond:



Until next time:
Anita K. Olsen Stoebakk

Contact:
anitaolsen.illustration@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment