Thursday, January 31, 2013

New misadventures into the world of pencils and alcohol


As a lot of you guys know I do little vlogs every now and then and I really enjoy it, but it does get a little lonely in the long run.

As much as I love to hear my own voice droning at me from the computer screen, I enjoy talking and discussing with others more. That's why I am proud to tell you that soon, very soon a new video hangout will be up and running. It will feature me and some of my wonderful friends who are also illustrators. I will be hosting the very first show and I'm looking forward to it. I predict awesomeness!

I don't want to tell you what the hangout is going to be called and exactly what it will be about, but I can tell you that it will contain drawing utencils, nerdy and geeky humor, pretty ladies and alcohol (though no one has ever accused us of being lady-like mind you). What more could you ask for?

So keep your eyes peeled guys!



Mmmm Strawberry Daquiri...Delish!


Until next time,
Anita Olsen Stoebakk

Website:
http://www.anitaolsen.daportfolio.com

Contact:
anitaolsen.illustration@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment