Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Advanced individual D&D project part 1

All right, So I'm going to be doing an advanced individual project for uni, and since I could choose my subject I chose D&D. I wanted to work with character/class designs, environments, equipment designs and spell descriptions.

My teachers are very skeptical, they are afraid I won't have any text to work from and that it will all be my imagination and nothing else. It will not, not if I have anything to say about it.

My hope is to be able to work from old D&D art orders, and do my own interpretations. As of right now I have no idea how it will all work out. I only have until December to finish and might have taken on too much, but hopefully I'll work it all out. I thought that I would post my progress on the forum.

That way I can keep track of my own process and those who are interested could comment on my work or ignore it. Whatever pleases, right?

So hopefully this will be the first in a series of posts about my ongoing project.

The progress wil be posted here and on my page over at the artorder forum:
http://artorder.ning.com/profiles/blogs/advanced-individual-dampd

No comments:

Post a Comment