Monday, April 18, 2011

Epicness!

This is a video from a celebrity D&D game session from genCon 2010 featuring Chris Perkins (Developer over at Wizards), Ed Greenwood the creator of Forgotten Realms and freelance fantasy author, Larry Elmore (need I say more) and R.A. Salvatore a well known fantasy author (Drizzt Do'Urden anyone).

I am so jealous of the people who actually get to go to GenCon, but just wait, one day you'll see me there. But that's beside the point.

The video starts of a bit slow, but honestly after watching this for a while I couldn't stop. It was so fascinating and entertaining (Yes, I really am a huge nerd). I must admit I giggled quite a lot. It reminded me of how my old D&D group used to play. I miss them, hopefully we'll get to play more when I return to Norway. I miss my weekly nerd fix.

Anywhoot, here are the videos from the session, enjoy!















Until next time
Anita Night

No comments:

Post a Comment