Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ok, so the podcast experiment commences

I will be starting a podcast. mostly for fun really, but it will also be interesting to see if I am able to actually make something interesting that people will want to follow and also participate in. A social experiment if you like.

I have decided that the first podcast will be an introduction, a little bit about me and what I do and want to do with my future illustration career.

I will also talk a bit about inspiration. What inspires me and where do I find inspiration. I also want to talk a bit about the dangers of letting inspiration take control of your art. It does happen sometimes and I want to discuss why and how that happens.

To do that however I will need a little help from friends and followers. I want to know what you think of the matter. What inspires you? Where do you find it? Have you ever fallen into the slimy pit that is loss of creative control, has your work ever been so influenced by inspirational sources that it ceases to be your own style?

If you have anything to say about this subject then please leave a comment on this post. If you want to be mentioned by name or nickname or if you want to remain anonymous please specify that. I am also open to having other people guest star or co-host the podcast so if you are interested you are welcome to suggest yourself or others

Until next time
Anita Night

No comments:

Post a Comment