Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The bumblebee post delivery system!

Today my head was a total blank. I had no ideas at all so I needed help. It doesn't happen often, this whole not having any ideas, but when it happens it hits my brain hard. A lot of people have different techniques for working through a block. I usually browse the web for stuf that I like and hope that I can pick up something useful. I vaguely remembered hearing about creative idea generators that you can find online and googled the term. I found a site that worked nicely for me. I pressed the "add a word" button twice and ended up with the words "envelope" and "bee". That really got my brain up and running again. I had three different ideas swimming around in there in just a couple of seconds. I liked two of them so I've made one which is the image you can see below and I'll be making another more detailed fantasy concept that I'll try to work on during the coming week.

So without further ado I present the "Bumblebee post delivery system" or BPDS for short
Got a block? Bored? or just plain curious?



Until next time,
Anita K. Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment