Sunday, May 13, 2012

What's up? I'll tell you what's up!...literally

I realized that I haven't written anything this week, and that is sad, but I have a good excuse. I promise! I have been busy. Not at work really since I only worked one day this week, but with learning French and making illustrations. I was working for several days on the "Trinket defuses a bomb" image from my last post, and then jumped into a new project designing a tattoo for a friend of mine as a gift to her. Now I am working on a new image for the latest ArtOrder challenge, I'm hoping it will turn out awesome. I'm going to try to be humorous, which is not always my strongest suit. My stuff is cute, or nice, rarely humorous unfortunately.

I can't really say much about the concept as I don't like to share too much information before the illustration in question is finished, so you'll just have to live with it. Sorry. But I can give you a peek at a piece of the sketch!



Now this little fella is real miffed about something, but what?



It will however be uploaded to this page as soon as it is finished, and on Facebook, and Twitter and my portfolio website...It'll be all over the place so it should be hard to miss.

Now on a more serious note, I am having some trouble figuring out what my next post in the
"starting up  a business" project should be. Does anyone have any good suggestions for me? Anything you are curious about? A little help would go a long way. OOooh I just had an idea, literally right now, so at least there will be one post coming up shortly in the series.

Until next time
Anita K. Olsen

http://www.anitaolsen.daportfolio.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment