Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Star Wars Day!!

May the 4th be with you!

Since I myself am a big Star Wars fan I deem it appropriate to be a little bit excited about today. So for those of you who don't follow me personally on Facebook here is a little snack for my followers.




My fiancée and I received some awesome t-shirts from a friend of ours and me, I got excited as I always do and though that it would be really funny to make a recrutiment ad for the empire(even though I am more of an alliance girl myself).

So I "forced" (for once he actually thought I was being funny) my other half into posing for me and helping me to photograph myself. I then went and did some light photoshop magic and tada!!!

Who wouldn't want to join the darkside now? All we're missing are clipboards and recruitment papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment