Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh sweet sweet temptation...

I love cupcakes, I can't help myself. I bake them quite a lot, and I usually end up eating all of them in a feeding frenzy.

I was a little bored today and it is a sunday. So I decided to draw something for fun, but didn't know what to draw. So I scanned my apartment for something to draw and my eyes fell on my small ceramic cupcake jars. I think they are super cute, my fiancĂ©e on the other hand hates them and believes them to be totally useless...

Hah, proved him wrong didn't I, because they inspired me to draw this awesome blue cupcake:


(c) Anita K. Olsen


Tomorrow I'm starting a new week. Hopefully I will be able to get some paperwork done, since that is quite important when you are running a business. Have a nice new week everybody ^^

Until next time
Anita K. Olsen


No comments:

Post a Comment